If you like to have tree inside of your home, you will find the perfect suitable stand. Most of the stands have small prongs in the bottom to easily hold the tree center. After the trunk the tree has been cut to remove a few bottom limbs, you can make contact those prongs and the trunk bottoms rests on the bottom of the tree stand rightly. While the tree is wrapped in mesh, then place tree on its side and use the mallet to drive the stand’s prongs safely onto the trunk before the process of tightening up the thumbscrews that effectively hold the tree in the hand. Set down the old rug or some newspaper under where the stand will be to catch the spilled water, before tilting the tree vertical. When the tree is upright you want to add clean water as soon as possible. People have to understand that the Christmas tree delivery suck up at least a gallon of water for first couple of days.
- The actual amount a tree can absorb varies so people to be vigilant the first 2 days. When the stand gets low you want to refill it until the levels stay steady.
- People never let the drop the water level beyond the cut end of pitch forming which will seal off the tree’s water absorb ability.
- For keeping the freshness of the tree doesn’t need to add any kind of additives. As keeping the tree always fresh want to add clean water in a regular manner.
- You want to keep watch the tree in a regular way because of keeping it healthier.
- If you find any damage in the tree, then avoid purchasing the tree. Therefore, this is the right way to test the tree and keep it always fresh with ease.