Having the right floor scrubber can make your task of cleaning the floor easily. However, most people use the wrong type of floor scrubber for the floor and that is why this is so much of a trouble. If you are one of them, then you can take help from this guide to get the right floor scrubber for your use. We have also a list of the best floor scrubbers along with its pros and cons.
Things to keep in mind while buying a floor scrubber
Before, you buy a floor scrubber make sure you know the type of flooring you have in your house. This is important because the type of floor scrubber that you need to buy is dependent on the type of floor you have. Using the wrong floor scrubber can cause heavy damage to your flooring.
Common mistakes made by people
One of the most common mistakes that people tend to make is ignoring the floor area and the floor type that needs to be cleaned. These are the two important factors that decide the type of floor scrubber you need.
Three best floor scrubbers in the market
Here is the list of 3 best floor scrubbers that you can get in the market.
- Ewbank EP170: this machine is known for its speed which is 175 rotations per minute. It is a high-performance machine that can get your task done easily.
- It comes with an adjustable telescopic handle.
- It has a compact design.
- This machine is not ideal for heavy-duty scrubbing.
- Koblenz P-2500: this particular machine is known for its versatility and power. It comes with a 4.2 amp motoring that can work smoothly and efficiently.
- The motor doesn’t make much noise.
- It is easy to use.
- The machine is a bit heavy.
- Shark Sonic duo ZZ550: this is yet another machine which is not only good, but its performance and it is also cost-effective.
- It comes with front LED lights.
- It is light in weight.
- It is compatible only with manufacturer provided detergent.
Now that you know about some of the best floor scrubbers available in the market you can choose the one that best suits your need and keep your floors clean.